Trigonometry Formulas List PDF – Looking for Trigonometry Formulas List to solve questions? So you are in right place. We have provided the trigonometry formulas list. Here you can download the Trigonometry Formulas List PDF by using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article. If you are a competitive exam aspirant and a school and college-going student, then this trigonometry formulas list will be helpful for the upcoming exam preparation.
The founder of trigonometry is Hipparchus, a Greek astronomer, and mathematician. Trigonometry is a branch of mathematics that studies the relationship between the lengths of the sides and angles of triangles. The field emerged in the Hellenistic world during the 3rd century BCE, from applications of geometry to astronomical studies.
Trigonometry Formulas can solve different types of problems. These problems may include trigonometric ratios (sin, cos, tan, sec, cosec, and cot), Pythagorean identities, product identities, etc.
Benefits of Trigonometry Formulas
Mathematics is one of the most common sections that are included In every competitive exam, and Trigonometry is part of mathematics. Aspirants who are really looking to increase their score in the Trigonometry part, we are sure this list of Trigonometry Formulas is going to be helpful for your examination like UPSC, NDA, Banking SSC, CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO, Railway, RRB, State level competitive exam, PSC, Sub Inspector CBI exam, 10th, +2 and another exam.
Trigonometry Formulas List
- sin θ = Opposite Side/Hypotenuse
- cos θ = Adjacent Side/Hypotenuse
- tan θ = Opposite Side/Adjacent Side
- sec θ = Hypotenuse/Adjacent Side
- cosec θ = Hypotenuse/Opposite Side
- cot θ = Adjacent Side/Opposite Side
- cosec θ = 1/sin θ
- sec θ = 1/cos θ
- cot θ = 1/tan θ
- sin θ = 1/cosec θ
- cos θ = 1/sec θ
- tan θ = 1/cot θ
- sin (π/2 – A) = cos A & cos (π/2 – A) = sin A
- sin (π/2 + A) = cos A & cos (π/2 + A) = – sin A
- sin (3π/2 – A) = – cos A & cos (3π/2 – A) = – sin A
- sin (3π/2 + A) = – cos A & cos (3π/2 + A) = sin A
- sin (π – A) = sin A & cos (π – A) = – cos A
- sin (π + A) = – sin A & cos (π + A) = – cos A
- sin (2π – A) = – sin A & cos (2π – A) = cos A
- sin (2π + A) = sin A & cos (2π + A) = cos A
Trigonometry Formulas List PDF
First of all, Let’s know about this Trigonometry formulas list. This Trigonometry formula list PDF has been published by R.K Chaudhury and he is the copyright owner of this Trigonometry Formulas List PDF. In this Iist, you will find all formulas of Trigonometry.
Click on the download button given below to download Trigonometry Formulas List PDF in English. You must have a PDF reader application on your phone or PC to view this PDF file.