CHSE Odisha +2 (Plus Two) Exam Time Table 2021: The Government of Odisha has been announced dates for the examination schedule for CHSE Odisha Plus Two (+2) (all streams- Arts, Science, and Commerce) on Wednesday. School and Mass Education Minister Sameer Ranjan Dash informed that the CHSE Odisha +2 exam will start from May 18 and continue till June 12.
You know that the CHSE Odisha Plus Two exam is an important exam for a student because after passing the Plus Two, students will get an opportunity to make their careers. So you have to study attentively for your upcoming +2 exam.
Odisha CHSE Exam Time Table 2021 Overview
You should note that the Odisha CHSE Plus Two (CHSE Odisha +2 Exam Date) Exam Time Table 2021 Arts, Science, and Commerce has been released on Wednesday.
|Board Name||Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE)|
|Exam Name||Higher Secondary Examination (HSE)|
|Date Sheet Name||CHSE Odisha Time Table 2021|
|Release Date||24 February 2021|
|Exam Start Date||May 18, 2021|
|Last Odisha CHSE Exam Date 2021||June 12, 2021|
Odisha CHSE +2 Exam Time Table 2021 - Arts, Science & Commerce
|Stream||Time Table PDF|
|Odisha +2 Exam Time Tbale (Arts)||View PDF|
|Odisha +2 Exam Time Tbale (Science)||View PDF|
|Odisha +2 Exam Time Tbale (Commerce)||View PDF|
CHSE Odisha +2/12th Time Table 2021 for Practicals
From April 29, 2021 to 08.05.2021
Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Electronics, Computer Science, Biotechnology, Computer Application, and Statistics.
Project evaluation and viva-voce for Commerce Stream: Practical for integrated vocational subjects for Arts, Science & Commerce.
The duration of the CHSE Odisha +2 Practical Examination will be as follows:
CHSE Odisha +2 Exam 2021 Instructions
- The examination will be held as per the program (theory and practical) even if any of the date(s) is subsequently declared as a holiday.
- Candidates are advised to occupy their seats by 08.45 a.M positively. Distribution of answer books to the candidates will be made between 08.45 a.M and 09.00 a.M. Question paper will be distributed at 09.00 am. 15(fifteen) minutes of time will be given to the candidates for reading the question paper. The candidates will be allowed to write answers from 09.15 a.M onwards.
- The examinations will be conducted under CCTV surveillance. The center superintendents are requested to do the needful in this regard well in advance of the examination.
- The examinations of biology (section-a: botany & section-b: zoology) for regular students will be held in a single sitting with a gap of 20 minutes.
- The ex-regular candidates with registration up to the year 2015 will appear in yellow color question papers as per the 2017 syllabus. All regular candidates & ex-regular candidates (registered in 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019) will appear in white color questions as per the revised syllabus, 2021.
- For the project evaluation and viva-voce in the commerce stream, groups are to be formed taking a minimum of 32 students in a group. Evaluation and viva-voce to be completed for a group in three hours.
- The duration for integrated vocational practical subjects will be three hours duration.
- Any mistake detected, if any, should however be brought to the notice of the controller of examinations immediately.