Today I am back again with a new amazing trick for your Windows OS computer. In this tutorial, you will learn how to create a slide to shut down shortcuts in Windows OS. The most amazing feature is the slide to shutdown features, only Windows OS has this feature.
From the beginning, you shut down your computer through shortcut keys and default settings. Now after seeing this tutorial you will not use shortcut keys. Let's look at this tutorial.
Create Slide to Shut Down Shortcut in Windows OS
There are two methods to create a Slide to shut down Shortcut in Windows OS. Let's look at these methods.\
- Right-click an empty area on your desktop, and click New, and then click Shortcut.
- Copy this shortcut code (code is given below) and paste the location below into the location area, and click on Next.
- Type Slide to Shut Down for the name, and click on the finish button.
- Then right-click on the new Slide to Shut Down shortcut, and click on Properties.
- Then click on the shortcut tab, and click on the change icon button.
- Then click on the 'Power Off' Icon, Then apply and click the ok button.
- Click on the Download button below to download the "Slide_to_Shut down_shortcut.zip" file.
- Save the .zip file on your desktop. Then open the .zip file, then drag and drop the shortcut file to your desktop.
Finally, your work is done, now you can shut down your computer with one click. I hope this tutorial on Slide to Shut Down Shortcut will be helpful for you. If you want to learn these types of tutorials, then comment on the comment box below. Don't forget to share these tutorials.