Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of Constable GD posts in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), National Investigation Agency (NIA). Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), & Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and in Assam Rifles.
A total of 25271 vacancies are available for GD constable, it is a very good opportunity for the candidates who want to get a job in the defense line. Interested candidates can apply online for SSC GD Constable Posts through the Official website ssc.gov.in before 31 August 2021.
SSC GD Constable Total Posts
|Force Name||Total Post|
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
1. Age Limit: Candidate age should be a minimum of 18 Years and a Maximum of 23 Years to apply for SSC GD Constable Vacancies.
2. Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed minimum class 10th or Matriculation from a recognized institute or board.
Fee For SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021
- For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
- For Women/ SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Nill
- Pay the fee through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking/ Visa, Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card
Important Dates For SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021
- Date of Advertisement: 17-07-2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-08-2021 (23:30)
- Last Date for Payment of Online Fee: 02-09-2021 (23:30)
- Last Date for Payment of Offline Challan: 04-09-2021 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 07-09-2021
- Date of CBT (Tier-I): To be informed later
Details of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021
|Name Of The Posts||Constable (General Duty) and Rifleman (General Duty)|
|Organisation||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Educational Qualification||Class 10th or Matriculation pass|
|Experience||Freshers can apply|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary Scale||Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100|
|Industry||Govt. of India|
|Application Start Date||July 17, 2021|
|Application End Date||August 31, 2021|
You can apply online for the recruitment of Constable GD in CAPF, SSF & Assam Rifles at the official website ssc.gov.in. You have to fill in all the required details and upload the relevant documents and submit the application form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Short Notification||Click Here|
|Advertisement Date Postponed||Click Here|
|Android App||Click Here|
How to apply
- Applications must be submitted in online mode at the official website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice. Sample Performa of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IA and Annexure-IIA respectively.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination, and, the date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph. Applications without such a date printed on the photograph will be rejected. The image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without the cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
- The last date and time for submission of online applications are 31-08-2021 (23:30).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online
- applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days
- The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained.