Rich Dad Poor Dad Book PDF in Hindi & English Version - Rich Dad Poor Dad is Robert's story of growing up with two dads — his real father and the father of his best friend, his rich dad — and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about money and investing. The book explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to be rich and explains the difference between working for money and having your money work for you.
On this studyinsta page, You can download Rich Dad Poor Dad Book PDF in Hindi & English Version by clicking on the download button below.
Lessons of Rich Dad Poor Dad Book
- Lesson 1: The Rich Don’t Work for Money
- Lesson 2: Why Teach Financial
- Lesson 3: Mind Your Own Business
- Lesson 4: The History of Taxes and the Power of
- Lesson 5: The Rich Invent Money
- Lesson 6: Work to Learn—Don’t Work for
- Lesson 7: Overcoming Obstacles
- Lesson 8: Getting Started
- Lesson 9: Still, Want More? Here Are Some To Do’s
Details of Rich Dad Poor Dad Book
|Book Name||Rich Dad Poor Dad|
|Copyright Owner||Robert Kiyosaki|
|Publisher||Plata Publishing (11 April 2017)|
|Print Length||336 pages|
|PDF Size||9808 KB|
Download Rich Dad Poor Dad Book
Click on the download button below to download Rich Dad Poor Dad Book PDF. To view this PDF file you must have a PDF reader application on your phone.
Note: This content was uploaded by our users and we believe in good faith that they are allowed to share this book. If this content is uploaded incorrectly on our website without permission, and if you want to remove your copyright content from our website, Complain by pressing the Report Violation button below!